KRAUSE HEALTH & SAFETY
952 Ipswich Road, Moorooka QLD 4105
COURSES ON OFFER
All training dates for our Brisbane courses can be found in our Brisbane training calendar.
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51319 – Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- CPC10111 – Certificate I in Construction
- CPC30211 – Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTWHS005 – Conduct manual tasks safely
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER205 – Enter confined space
- PUAFER005 – Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER008 – Confine small emergencies in a facility
- RIICOM301E – Communicate information
- RIIERR201E – Conduct fire team operations
- RIIERR205D – Apply initial response First Aid
- RIIRIS301E – Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS202E – Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS301E – Conduct safety and health investigations
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
COURSES AVAILABLE AT KRAUSE HEALTH AND SAFETY
CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team. This course is online and self-paced over a 12 month period.
CERTIFICATE IV IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
CERTIFICATE IV IN WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety (BSB41419) offers a broad range of technical skills and is aimed at supervisors and WHS personnel. You’ll develop the insight needed to implement WHS policy and contribute to safety in the workplace. This course is online and self-paced over a 12 month period.
DIPLOMA OF WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
This course will provide students with a safety qualification enabling the graduate to fulfil the role of WHS Officer / Supervisor or Manager in an organisation. The Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51319) reflects the role of individuals coordinating and maintaining the work health and safety (WHS) program in an organisation. The qualification applies to supervisors and managers who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts. This course is online and self-paced over a 12 month period.
MINING & CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
Our Confined Space (MSMPER200 & RIIWHS202D) course covers all elements of working in a confined space, including planning and preparing the space safely, exiting safely and working with required permissions. This course is delivered face to face.
Our Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D) course provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to work safely at height. You’ll learn how to identify safety requirements, prepare the workspace and access, and install equipment. This course is delivered face to face.
The S1S2S3 (RIICOM301E, RIIRIS301E & RIIWHS301E) course provides participants with the ability to apply risk management processes, conduct safety and health investigations and communicate information in resources and infrastructure industries. It is appropriate for those working in supervisory operational and maintenance roles, or those functioning as members of committees or as safety and health representatives.
The Combined CPR, First Aid & LVR courses are aimed at anyone who needs basic first aid skills, with an additional element aimed at electricians and workers acting as an observer to electrical work. You’ll gain skills in assessing the situation and basic CPR skills alongside the knowledge needed to carry out a rescue from a live LV panel. This course is available as a face to face session or a self-paced online course.
During our White Card (CPCCWHS1001) course you will demonstrate your ability to identify and orally report common construction hazards, understand basic risk control measures, and identify procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies, as well as your ability to correctly select and fit appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) used for different types of construction work. Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be issued a General Construction Induction Card (White Card).