General Construction Induction Card (White Card)

Course Overview

Units of competency

CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work Safely in the Construction Industry

To perform work in the construction industry, you need to hold a General Construction Induction Card, commonly known as the Construction White Card.

To be issued a General Construction Induction Card (White Card) you need to complete nationally recognised training and assessment with a Registered Training Organisation. The unit of competency CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry, provides new and existing workers with the basic understanding and knowledge needed to start or continue work within the building and construction industry.

Learners must bring three forms of ID from the following list to the course, including at least one photo identification card. These forms of ID may include:

  • Driver’s licence
  • Passport
  • Credit/Debit card
  • Medicare card
  • Visa
  • Birth certificate


If you are unsure about whether your ID is acceptable or require further information, please contact us.


How to ENROL

Face to Face / In Class

Call (07) 4743 3504 or email

Have a Purchase Order or Requisition Number?

Course details

Call Now Button (07) 4743 3504